Sunday, September 19, 2010

Friendship

This song oh so sweet, yet why should it hold?
With sweetest content, these memories cold.
Sweet lyrics of verse, sweet tempest doth speak
To my harbored ill memories, which I dare not so speak.

Yet sublime this tempt verse, from what I recall.
Of Gods and of demons whom always know fall.
So precious this which, none should ever know drought
Yet my memories serve me to always know doubt.

Boundless my soul, with no reason to stay.
No sacred dear memories , like the fatefull songs say.
Yet the future may hold, now something so dear.
That does cause my lost heart to finally know fear.

Once so fearless of loss, for nothing did gain.
For nothing to lose, to teach my heart pain.
But now sacred and true, is this dream you do give.
Like the nights the songs hold of a reason to live.

These memories dont hold me, nor do these sacred pure nights.
Of friends and of smiles that overcast fights.
But instead the chance to live free and make a memory with you.
With a friend I hold dear, within my heart true.

Not the past nor the present but the future so grand.
Of the chance of the moment, will you take my hand?
For you my sweet friend, mean more than you know.
For you teach my cold heart to once again grow.

You've given me dreams on which I've never known.
And you've seen things of which I've never shown.
You've become to me, more than words allow me to speak.
A star in my sky, I hope I could seek.

A hand I could take, in times filled of tears.
Or hold tightly and smile, when I can only see fears.
Please trust my words, and to crest let them sink.
And know that my happiness and smile know of only one link.

The clasp in my life, of which I know will never know crack.
For never will I let fail, what has now cometh back.
Back in my life, which does now free me of guile.
You my dear friend, who does teach me to smile.

1 comment:

  1. This poem has always brought light to my heart. But I think it's mostly because this is how I feel about you. You came to me at a time in my life when I only knew pain and was trying to feel whole again. And I knew you were special. I didn't want to lose you.

    I wrote this about you on December 7, 2008 at 11:41 pm.

    I feel so awkward,
    I mean, I like him so much...
    But I'm afraid to get close to him too soon
    Because I don't want a repeat of anything that has happened in the past.

    But he takes my breath away..

    He's the sweetest thing in the world and I know he really cares..
    He makes me feel great but...

    I'm just scared.

    He's being patient but I'm terrified if I let this go too long he'll disappear
    But then again, I know he won't because he cares.

    Ahh T-T



    I never want to lose you. I didn't then, and I don't know.
    You are my best friend and the love of my life.
    How did I get so lucky?

    ReplyDelete